This Ramen Stir Fry is an easy, healthy and flavorful meal that’s perfect for a quick weeknight dinner!
A couple of packs of ramen noodles, your favorite protein, some veggies and seasonings and you’ve got a delicious noodle stir fry.
One of the best things about this recipe is that it is so versatile!
Switch up the PROTEIN: use shrimp, chicken, skirt steak, or make it vegan by using peanuts!
Swap your favorite VEGGIES: Try it with sliced mushrooms, onions, julienned carrots, bean sprouts, shredded bok choy or Napa cabbage.
Low carb option: instead of ramen, use cauliflower rice
Add your favorite topping: peanuts, cilantro, green onion, sriracha, or even a fried egg!
Healthy Ramen Stir Fry
- Olive Oil Spray
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1-2 Bell Peppers Sliced
- 1 Onion Sliced
- 1 8-10oz bag Frozen Broccoli Cooked
- 2 Blocks of Ramen Noodles Discard seasoning
- 2 tbsp Low Sodium Soy Sauce or Liquid Aminos
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 8 oz 99% Lean Ground Turkey
- Sriracha optional
- Slice the bell pepper and onion
- Microwave frozen broccoli as instructed on package
- Cook ground turkey, seasoning as preferred, and set aside
- Add water to a pot and cook ramen blocks as instructed on the package. Discard the seasoning packet, drain and set aside. I spray with a little olive oil spray to keep the noodles from sticking together.
- Spray a large non stick pan with olive oil spray and cook minced garlic
- Add the bell pepper and onions. Cook on medium heat covered until tender.
- Add broccoli, turkey, and ramen to the pan with peppers. Stir to combine and bring heat to low.
- Add the soy sauce, sesame oil, and a brief olive oil spray. Mix well to combine
- Distribute stir fry into two bowls and ENJOY!
- This stir fry will accommodate just about any vegetable that is easy to sauté. Try it with sliced mushrooms, onions, julienned carrots, bean sprouts, shredded bok choy or Napa cabbage.
- Add chopped peanuts for texture, flavor, and protein, without preventing vegetarians from enjoying this dish.
- A fried egg is always a delicious addition!
- Sprinkle the finished dish with chopped fresh cilantro or green onion for extra taste. For added spice, I also drizzle with sriracha
Try this healthy ramen stir fry the next time you’re craving your favorite Asian take out!
Check out my instagram to see how I pulled this together
Want more dinner ideas? Check out this post for some of our family favorites!